A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Livingstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Livingstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingstone
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Livingstone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingstone graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Livingstone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Shilling Livingstone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Livingstone practice?
- Dr. Keith Livingstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Livingstone practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.