A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Livingstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Livingstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingstone graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Livingstone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Shilling Livingstone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Livingstone practice?
- Dr. Keith Livingstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Livingstone practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.