Learn more about Dr. Keith Logie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Logie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Logie, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Logie graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Logie has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith W Logie MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Logie practice?
- Dr. Keith Logie has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Logie practices Medical Oncology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Oncologists.