Dr. Keith Lopatka MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Palos Heights, IL

August 31st, 2016
The very Best Dermatologist!
The doctor is so laid back and respectful of all your needs. Rarely do you find this type of doctor practicing medicine. Very knowledgeable! The doctors staff was also very nice and friendly. Thank you Dr. Lopatka.

February 10th, 2016
bad experience
Another doctor with no personality. Well educated and know what he is doing but ignorant and want to do everything very fast. Maybe because I am speaking with accent was the reason for him to treat me differently than his other patients. The main nurse (Spanish women) helped me more than he did. Very disappointed!

September 29th, 2014
I do not recommend this Dr. or his office
The Dr. gave me a prescription that had side effects similar to having chemo - but never told me that. Luckily, the pharmacy did not have the medicine so it had to be ordered, which allowed me time to look into it before taking it. I then checked back with the pharmacist to see if what I found online was accurate and it was - it's a serious drug that should have been discussed with me before giving me a rx for it after only a couple of minutes and a half-hearted visit with the Dr. I have tried to contact the office no less than 12 times since that day of my visit with no return calls. I called immediately the evening of my visit and again the next day to inquire about the drug, inform them I was not planning on taking it & why, also that I was not going to get a blood test that had been scheduled and advised them to cancel the follow-up visit. The two ladies I spoke to both said they'd let the Dr. know and ask someone to contact me about this situation. No one did and then after a few weeks I received 3 calls asking why I hadn't gone for the blood work. I explained again each time - still no one contacted me. Then I started getting bills for what I felt was a very unfair amount under the circumstances. I called several times to discuss this with the office manager - the 1st time she listened to me and said she'd call back after checking with the Dr. She did not call back. Each time I have called since then, the office manager will not get on the phone. The people answering the phone promised they'd see to it she called me back but she never has. This is not how you treat customers. I should have been contacted from my initial call advising of my concerns over the prescription. Then I definitely should have received a call back from the office manager about the bill - instead of warnings about final notices and collection threats still with no return call. I don't believe I should be charged the extremely high amount I was for a wasted visit and a bad experience with no help received. I needed help badly - luckily I have since found it from Skin MD - who I would highly recommend.

September 8th, 2009
Great Doc!
Excellent dermatologist! Very kind, caring.......and cute doesn't hurt either!

June 2nd, 2009
BEST SERVICE EVER!
I WILL DEFINATELY REFER FAMILY & FRIENDS TO CALUMET DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES IN DYER INDIANA. DR. LOPATKA & STAFF WERE WONDERFUL. THE OFFICE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!