A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Loud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loud
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Loud, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loud graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Loud M.Sc and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Loud practice?
- Dr. Keith Loud has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Loud practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians, Lebanon Family Physicians, and Lebanon Adolescent Specialists.