A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lustig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lustig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Lustig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Keith Lustig has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lustig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Surgeons.