A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lustig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lustig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Lustig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Keith Lustig has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lustig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.