A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mackenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mackenzie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Andrew Mackenzie DO is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Keith Mackenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Mackenzie practices Dermatology near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Dermatologists.