A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mankin, FAAP, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mankin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Pinkney Mankin FAAP and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Mankin practice?
- Dr. Keith Mankin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Mankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.