Learn more about Dr. Keith Mankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mankin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mankin, FAAP, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mankin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Pinkney Mankin FAAP and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Mankin practice?
- Dr. Keith Mankin has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Mankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.