Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Mankin
Dr. Keith Mankin, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mankin is affiliated with WakeMed Cary Hospital, Rex Healthcare Inc. and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. Dr. Mankin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Mankin has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Keith Mankin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Joel Krakauer
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Raleigh, NC 0.18 mi24
Dr. Reem Alkadhi
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.20 mi7
Dr. Hardy Hardayal Singh
Raleigh, NC 0.27 mi24