A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mankowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mankowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mankowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mankowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mankowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Mankowitz MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith Mankowitz practice?
- Dr. Keith Mankowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Mankowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Godfrey, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.