A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Marcus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Marcus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Keith Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Marcus practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Otolaryngologists, Redondo Beach Surgeons, and Redondo Beach Plastic Surgeons.