A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith N. Marshall practice?
Dr. Keith Marshall practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.