Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
Mar 30th, 2016

Dr. Marshall is a phenomenal physician. I've never felt rushed when I had a follow-up appointment with him. He spends a lot of time with his patients, and he has great bedside manners. He is always there for his patients via his cell and email to answer questions. He is a one-of-a-kind physician with his superb surgical skills, and how he educates his patients. I am glad to be under his care. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall and his practice for any General Surgery procedure.

You're still the best! show details You're still the best!
by Former Patient, Adrienne Grossman on Jun 26th, 2014

I am a former patient from Ormond Beach, FL. Of all the doctors I have ever been a patient of, I loved Dr. Marshall the best! He was my doctor for almost 20 years and I miss him very much. If he gets to see these reviews, I want him to know that we're fine and think of him often.

The best Doctor ever show details The best Doctor ever
by Kennedy Manuguerra on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr Marshall is very caring about his patients. He always takes time and listens. Sometimes he makes me wait, but I know he is spending his time with someone else that needs him. I trust his judgement completely. He has an excellent bedside manner.

He is always behind. show details He is always behind.
Jun 2nd, 2012

I love the fact that I have to sit an wait to see if because he doesn't rush his visits. He does his jobe VERY very well. Takes time to read the reports with me and answers I may have. I think he is a wonderful Doctor

Nov 3rd, 2009