A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mausner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mausner is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mausner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mausner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mausner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lincoln Mausner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Mausner practice?
- Dr. Keith Mausner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Mausner practices Emergency Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Emergency Physicians.