Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Nancy G. on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. McAteer answers all my questions (even anticipated many of them) and has been really good at making me comfortable about a condition I find difficult. I would give the staff 5 Stars except for phone communications which is related to my rating on follow up.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Jan 3rd, 2012

I have been with Dr. McAteer through three pregnancies/deliveries, a tubal ligation, cyst removal, d&cs, vaginal hysterectomy and fallopian tube removal. He has always weighed my options - been very open about the prognosis and what to expect. He is caring and gives his patients the time they need to process and ask questions.

Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. McAteer is an excellent physician and the nurses and office staff are friendly and caring

Completely Outrageous show details Completely Outrageous
Feb 3rd, 2009

This office ordered and ran over $300 worth of testing without permission (in addition to the office visit fee). None of it was covered by my insurance. I contacted the office on 5 occasions to resolve the matter amiably and my call was not returned until I demanded something be done. Even then, they insisted they had not made a mistake. I will never have my annual done here again, at a cost of over $500!