A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McCrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McCrae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrae graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCrae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCrae accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans