A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McCrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrae
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCrae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McCrae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrae graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCrae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R McCrae MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. McCrae practice?
- Dr. Keith McCrae has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith McCrae practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.