A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McCrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McCrae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrae graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCrae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R McCrae MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. McCrae practice?
- Dr. Keith McCrae has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith McCrae practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Middlefield, OH.
See Beachwood Internists, Beachwood Hematologists, and Beachwood Oncologists.