A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McEwen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith McEwen, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McEwen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McEwen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McEwen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward McEwen MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. McEwen practice?
- Dr. Keith McEwen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith McEwen practices Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Noblesville Surgeons.