Dr. Keith Mcewen Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Mcewen Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2015

Great Doc

Down to earth. Honest. Compassionate.

May 26th, 2015

Lap Band Weight Loss surgery with Dr. Keith McEwen

I love Dr. Keith McEwen. The Lap Band Success program is very supportive. Lap band surgery was a "piece of cake" for me. #lapband #itfits #mcewen

September 28th, 2013

Dr McEwen is simply the best at what he does! I am so glad I found him and his staff the really help me change and regain my life!

Dr. McEwen

Dr. McEwen is one of the best doctors I have ever been too!! He is always so helpful and explains everything to me. Never rushes me out of his office!! I would definitely recommend Dr. McEwen to a friend. I love having my lapband and would definitely to it all over again

New Patient

Dr. McEwen was recommended by my family doctor. Dr. McEwen is engaging, personable, knowledgeable, informative and encouraging. . He was forthcoming about risks and options. The doctor and his staff inspired me- we can do this!

Awesome Staff!!

This is one of the very few Doctor offices that I actually enjoy going to. Every member of the staff are always so professional and still personable. I don't feel like just a number they treat me like they actually care. Thank you for treating me with respect and dignity.

Keith MCEWEN saved my heart

the lap band with Dr McEwens support & expert surgery saved my heart! I thank god for him every time I wake in the morning. great guy - nice staff

September 27th, 2013

Keith McEwen MD used the Lap Band to save my LIFE!

I did my homework- Dr McEwen gave me the hope & courage to try weight loss one more time. I paid $17000 for my care without insurance and I have never regretted it. I am 5 or 6 years out- and 125 pounds down. I have had ups and downs but never given more than 15 pounds back. I have lost 8 medications and gained MY HEALTH- my great outlook on life and a second chance! I love sports but could never play because I was so overweight. I can now walk, jog, and play a game of tennis without my knees buckling under the weight. I couldn’t have made it without Dr McEwen. Dr McEwen saved my life. Like the new logo says- I lost my outside but kept my inside! MY WIFE IS HAPPY TOO

May 2nd, 2013

Keith McEwen MD Bariatric Surgeon LapBand REVIEW

I have been a patient of Dr. McEwen for 2 1/2 years. He performed my LapBand over two years ago. He is caring, considerate and sometimes give you advice you may not want to hear but is right for that moment in your life. He has changed my life for the best. No more knee pain, foot pain or back pain. My blood pressure is normal and I feel terrific. My husband is going through a serious medical problem and he has been supportive and always asks about him. He understands how his illness is affecting my band and has been instrumental in helping me adapt to all that is going on in our lives. I strongly recommend Dr. McEwen and his staff to anyone who is planning on getting the LapBand procedure. As a patient and surgical nurse he is the only one I would let do this to myself or anyone in my family or friends. 3 months

March 26th, 2013

Life Saver from Dr. McEwen with LapBand System

Dr. McEwen has been a life saver for me! I absolutely love him and the staff...I have felt comfortable in the office from the 1st visit. He always takes the time to talk to me and ask questions to make sure I am on track. I don't think I could of made a better choice when I choose him!

December 12th, 2011

overall great experience with Dr. McEwen He is easy to talk with, timely, and has the experience I was looking for when making choices about surgery.The only thing I can say in my year and half experience is that things have moved around a bit with several location changes with office and hospitals.

June 12th, 2017