A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith McKenzie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Keith McKenzie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.