A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith McKenzie practice?
Dr. Keith McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.