A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Meister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Meister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Meister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Meister practice?
- Dr. Keith Meister has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Meister practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.