A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Meister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Meister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meister has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Meister practice?
Dr. Keith Meister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons, Arlington Surgeons, and Arlington Sports Medicine Doctors.