A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Meister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meister
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Meister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Meister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Meister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Meister practice?
- Dr. Keith Meister has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Meister practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.