Dr. Keith Meister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Meister?

July 28th, 2017

Dr. Meister is one of the best. His staff has been great through surgery and post-op therapy.

July 5th, 2016

Great experience

Compared to other medical facilities in the area, TMI orthopedics was a high quality facility. The front desk understood how to direct me with my insurance, and I was actually seen within 5 minutes of my scheduled time. The PA and doctor was great, taking the time to explain to me my shoulder problem. I left with confidence that I was being taken care of.

May 23rd, 2016

Not the experience I was looking for

A PA introduced himself in such away as to be confused with a physician saw us. He was not thrilled with our insurance, bad mouthed other doctors we had seen, and was generally unhelpful. the staff was also unhelpful. No doctor is this special that one has to put up with insulting behavior. I would imagine that when the poor other doctors I have seen figure out that they are being made fun of, it may come crashing down...

September 11th, 2015

Awesome

June 25th, 2015

Great!!!!!

March 26th, 2015

Top-notch care, fantastic staff. All around exceptional experience. Dr. Meister is awesome and his PA Whitney is wonderful.

December 12th, 2013

Great Doctor - Bad Receptionists

I have only seen Dr. Miester once but I trusted every word he said. He spent time with me and explained exactly what was going on. There was also another doctor that came in before him and he was just as great. Although I did not get the answer I was looking for, he has a plan for my recovery. As for the receptionists - I have yet to call the office and feel invited. I seem like an extreme inconvenience for them. They ask the same question two times because they aren't listening the first time. I understand that it is a busy time of the year - but every patient should be treated with respect. Overall, the doctors are GREAT and will get you on the path to recovery - you just have to look past the people answering the phones.

May 8th, 2013

Great Service

Dr. Meister always takes the time to fully explain what is going on. He is polite and has a great bedside manner. His entire staff is top notch. Even if you do not see him, you are still being seen by the best: PA, nurses, etc.

May 31st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Meister is an excellent doctor with an outstanding team. His group of therapists are great as well. I had suffered with an injury for about a year and I was referred to Dr. Meister by another physician. He quickly determined the cause of my problem and recommended a surgical solution. He explained my options thoroughly in a manner that I could easily understand. I am very grateful to him and his team. I know that he is very busy, but he is always very courteous and makes you feel like you are valued as his patient (pre and post op). I do not mind waiting additional time to see a doctor if I know that they are going to take the time to completely evaluate my condition, explain treatment, and address my concerns (as Dr. Meister does).

May 7th, 2010

Dr. Meister is a very good surgeon and I recommend him for that and very caring prior to surgery. After surgery you are lucky to see him for 5 minutes if he sees you at all for follow ups. You do feel like a number and I got the impression it was all about the surgery to make the money.

January 28th, 2009

Great physician and staff!!!!

Great doc with an exceptional staff..... you can tell its all about patient care and service with this office

October 3rd, 2017