A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Melancon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Melancon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melancon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melancon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Melancon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melancon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melancon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Hattiesburg, MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith P Melancon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Melancon practice?
- Dr. Keith Melancon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Melancon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Destrehan, LA.
See Kenner Surgeons.