Learn more about Dr. Keith Melancon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Melancon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Melancon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melancon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Melancon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melancon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith P. Melancon practice?
Dr. Keith Melancon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Hattiesburg, MS.
See Kenner Surgeons.