Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Multiple cancer surgeries show details Multiple cancer surgeries
by Jack N on Jan 6th, 2016

Based on numerous surgeries performed on my wife he earned our trust and respect.

by Janet Girard on Jul 7th, 2015

I was so impressed with dr. Merlin. This was my first time seeing him today and he was amazing. I am so happy a sought a second opinion. He was so patient and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone.

Wish I would have had it done years ago show details Wish I would have had it done years ago
by PKB on Apr 29th, 2014

After suffering with bleeding hemorrhoids for three years I finally decided to get help. I happened to ask my OB-GYN one day while I was there for a routine exam for a recommendation to have this done and Dr. Meslin was suggested. My experience was amazing. The first 2-3 days after surgery were uncomfortable although nothing that couldn't be controlled with Tylenol. I have had no bleeding whatsoever and am totally without any discomfort at all. It truly was life changing for me and I only wish I had done it sooner!

Gall Bladder Attacks GONE! show details Gall Bladder Attacks GONE!
by Connie DeSandro on Nov 12th, 2013

I would like to thank DR Meslin and the staff at Vitua for the excellent care I received before, during, and after my gall bladder surgery. I was in pain and they got me in fast for an appointment, surgery that week and back to work within the next week. I'm glad I had Dr. Meslin for my surgery, I'm young and glad for the minimal scaring of my surgery after seeing a friends same surgery scaring left from another surgeon and another hospital, Bad! All I can Say is Thank you DR.Meslin, for a Great Job Done!

by DR on Aug 26th, 2013

The best staff and Doctor!

by Catherine Hill on Mar 20th, 2013

I've been through a pretty bad ordeal in the past few months and honestly, having Dr. Meslin as my dr made things so much easier for me. He really cared about my situation, helped me in so many ways.....doctors with his bed side manner are non existing.