Surgical Specialist
Virtua Surgical Group
1935 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
286-292-9920
Locations and availability (6)

|  Wish I would have had it done years ago  |  show details
by PKB on Apr 29th, 2014

After suffering with bleeding hemorrhoids for three years I finally decided to get help. I happened to ask my OB-GYN one day while I was there for a routine exam for a recommendation to have this done and Dr. Meslin was suggested. My experience was amazing. The first 2-3 days after surgery were uncomfortable although nothing that couldn't be controlled with Tylenol. I have had no bleeding whatsoever and am totally without any discomfort at all. It truly was life changing for me and I only wish I had done it sooner!

|  Gall Bladder Attacks GONE!  |  show details
by Connie DeSandro on Nov 12th, 2013

I would like to thank DR Meslin and the staff at Vitua for the excellent care I received before, during, and after my gall bladder surgery. I was in pain and they got me in fast for an appointment, surgery that week and back to work within the next week. I'm glad I had Dr. Meslin for my surgery, I'm young and glad for the minimal scaring of my surgery after seeing a friends same surgery scaring left from another surgeon and another hospital, Bad! All I can Say is Thank you DR.Meslin, for a Great Job Done!

|  show details
by DR on Aug 26th, 2013

The best staff and Doctor!

|  Unfortunate Residual Surgical Experience  |  show details
by Missy on Jul 16th, 2013

I had a surgery schedule for an internal rectal prolapsed. Dr. Meslin decided to cut a foot of my sigmoid colon out during this time as he thought the redundancy was contributed to my IBS with constipation. Prior to my surgery I read several web blogs where other people listed horrible side effects of a colon resection – such as anal leakage, frequent uncontrollable bowel movements, etc. I discussed this with Dr. Meslin – he told me this would not happen to me. He said it only happens to older people. Well, 3 years later, I still have these symptoms, I am still quite young and I am very unhappy. I was just told by another GI doctor that my symptoms (none of which were present prior to the surgery) are directly related to the resection of my colon. To add insult to injury, I also have a hideous scar from the surgical site due to infection and wound separation. Dr. Meslin never fixed the scar when it split and he told me not to seek medical care because it would go back together. Overall, this surgery resulted in far more problems than it was worth. Dr. Meslin was offered no assistance for my continued symptoms which are a direct result of him removing a foot of a healthy colon.

|  show details
by Catherine Hill on Mar 20th, 2013

I've been through a pretty bad ordeal in the past few months and honestly, having Dr. Meslin as my dr made things so much easier for me. He really cared about my situation, helped me in so many ways.....doctors with his bed side manner are non existing.