Dr. Keith Meslin MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Cherry Hill, NJ

January 6th, 2016
Multiple cancer surgeries
Based on numerous surgeries performed on my wife he earned our trust and respect.

July 7th, 2015
I was so impressed with dr. Merlin. This was my first time seeing him today and he was amazing. I am so happy a sought a second opinion. He was so patient and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 29th, 2014
Wish I would have had it done years ago
After suffering with bleeding hemorrhoids for three years I finally decided to get help. I happened to ask my OB-GYN one day while I was there for a routine exam for a recommendation to have this done and Dr. Meslin was suggested. My experience was amazing. The first 2-3 days after surgery were uncomfortable although nothing that couldn't be controlled with Tylenol. I have had no bleeding whatsoever and am totally without any discomfort at all. It truly was life changing for me and I only wish I had done it sooner!

November 12th, 2013
Gall Bladder Attacks GONE!
I would like to thank DR Meslin and the staff at Vitua for the excellent care I received before, during, and after my gall bladder surgery. I was in pain and they got me in fast for an appointment, surgery that week and back to work within the next week. I'm glad I had Dr. Meslin for my surgery, I'm young and glad for the minimal scaring of my surgery after seeing a friends same surgery scaring left from another surgeon and another hospital, Bad! All I can Say is Thank you DR.Meslin, for a Great Job Done!

August 26th, 2013
The best staff and Doctor!

March 20th, 2013
I've been through a pretty bad ordeal in the past few months and honestly, having Dr. Meslin as my dr made things so much easier for me. He really cared about my situation, helped me in so many ways.....doctors with his bed side manner are non existing.