A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith C Meyer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Keith Meyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Keith Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, WI and Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Pulmonologists.