inactive

Keith C Meyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 18th, 2014
One of the best doctors ever
I have been treating with Dr Meyer since the summer of 2009 after being referred to UW-Madison because my Rockford Pulmonologist did not know what else he could do for my Interstitial Lung Disease, Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia. I was totally overwhelmed with his thoroughness in reviewing my case. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens to you. I have been following up with him at UW-Madison for five years now and don't feel I would still be able to do the things I am able to do without God's help and Dr Meyer.

March 23rd, 2011
I was referred to a specialist (Dr. Meyer) for a lung disorder. After my initial visit and Dr. Meyer looked over all of my previous tests done in my home town, he was just going to send me home with no further testing. It was upon my request that another CT scan be done to compare it to the one done earlier. the new CT revealed that my condition had progresses and I wast then scheduled for lung surgery. I found Dr. Meyer to be very rude and arrogant. After surgery, he also misdiagnosed me. In addition, Dr. Meyer's office called to schedule me for a CT scan because they "just found a CT order on someone's desk." This CT had already been done and another one was not needed. When I changed doctors, Dr. Meyer's office did not transfer ALL of my medical records as requested. I would NEVER go back to him or recommend him.