A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Micetich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Micetich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Micetich graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Micetich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Anthony Micetich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Micetich practice?
- Dr. Keith Micetich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Micetich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.