Dr. Keith Millette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 13th, 2014
I'm surprised Dr. Millette received such a horrible review, he has been nothing shy of wonderful to my family since the moment I met him. We had just moved back to GF, and I was 8 weeks post delivery. I was so sick, and even though we didn't have money for a check up, I had to go in and he was the doc in the after hours urgent care. He took the time to get to know a little bit about my situation and after my tearful confession on the troubles of being a first parent to a child with chronic ear infections he said if I needed a family physician that he would be willing to take us on. Within the next 5 years he delivered my last 2 children. If we see him in public he greets us by first names and always has such a kind disposition. I can't express the gratitude I have for both he and Kristen. In my heart the dynamic medical duel team they make screams compassion. I can never thank them enough for all they have done and continue to do for my family.

December 23rd, 2013
Wondering Why You Continue to Practice
One of the most memorable things about this "doctor" was when I asked him who was responsible for the "treatment" of my father was he stated, " I leave it to the big boys", never mind that the big boys mentioned where not the person who was signed in as the responsible doctor. I.e. the big boys consulted but that is all they did. When I asked if my father had a benzodiazepine before and if so what the dosage was, this "admitting" responsible doctor had not a clue to either of my questions he was like a deer in headlights, be warned people, if your family member is hospitalized with something serious, you want another doctor overlooking your loved ones care. He apparently cannot and definitely does not take the time required to learn all of the facets of their care.

September 30th, 2011
He is the best doctor my family has ever had. He does OB and pediatrician appointments and he even delivered our two children on call. He is so nice and his nurse is wonderful as well. We could not ask for a better doctor.