A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Millikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Millikan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millikan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millikan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Millikan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Millikan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Millikan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith William Millikan MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Millikan practice?
- Dr. Keith Millikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Millikan practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.