A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Minnich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Minnich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnich graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Minnich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Minnich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Minnich practice?
- Dr. Keith Minnich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Minnich practices Anesthesiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Anesthesiologists.