A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mortman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mortman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mortman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mortman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Mortman MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith Mortman practice?
- Dr. Keith Mortman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Mortman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.