A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Mortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Mortman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Mortman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mortman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Mortman MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith Mortman practice?
- Dr. Keith Mortman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Mortman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Columbus, OH.
See Washington Surgeons.