Dr. Keith Mosher Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Jackson, TN

2.3

October 1st, 2016
Should a refill result in a life threatening situation?
I went in for a pain medication refill. He made me fill like a criminal for asking for a refill of a medication I had been on for almost 4 years. He was so busy lecturing me that he failed to check any vitals or treat any symptoms. I was exhibiting extreme agitation and confusion that he choose to interpret as an attitude problem instead of a symptom of distress. Within the hour of leaving his office my home health care nurse had to call an ambulance because my blood pressure had rocketed to 220/136. The ER people referred to it as a life threatening situation.

July 1st, 2014
Avoid him at all cost
I was seen in by Dr Moser in Er for extreme pelvic pain and constipation. When Dr first came into my curtained off room I thought he was just the nurse and all he did was look at my bum area and tell me i had hemorrhoids (i hadn't used bathroom -#2- in over 2wks). He then said xray would be coming in to get me in a few and left. After xray of my abdomen I waited for over an hour before another gentleman came in telling me I was being discharged and diagnosed with only hemorrhoids. At this i became upset and request to see the doctor (i was still in extreme pain and no one had done any kind of exam on me except to look at my bum and take an xray). The Dr moser came into room very angry and asked me where I got my medical degree and who was I to question his diagnosis. Due to his raised voice I then had two nurses come in leaving the curtain open and people in hall stopping to stare at me as my bed is now surrounded by arms cross scow ling staff. So of course I start having a panic attack. At this the Moser tells me that "obviously the problem is with my brain and if my brain isn't working right my body will not work right". He then tells me that I should consider going to a psychiatrist hospital. .......I have never been treated so badly by a medical professional in my life and to make things worse later in that same week my family doctor had to emergency admitted into the hospital ( different hospital) where I spent a week in hospital due to extreme PID (my cervix and uterus where 3x normal size) and after exploratory pelvic surgery it was later found that my uterus was adhered to my colon ( because of endometriosis) which is what (along with swelling) had been the cause of the constipation. Yes I have anxiety disorder but that had nothing to do with my medical issues. If Dr Moser hadn't my pain and told me i was just crazy and had done his job I wouldn't have spent a week in extreme pain and wouldn't of been made out to be insane to everyone in Er.

July 22nd, 2012
Great ER Doctor
My visit to the Bartlett St. Francis ER was very expedient and resulted in my feeling better than I have in a long time. Dr. Mosher saw me within a few minutes after being initially admitted to the ER. He ordered tests including x-rays, blood work, and ultra sound, all of which were conducted in a very timely manner. Dr. Mosher listened to my problem and even remembered some of my issues from previous visits to the ER. Using the information from my regular physicians, he diagnosed my problem and prescribed the necessary medicines. Should I have to return to St Francis ER, I hope Dr. Mosher in on call!

March 15th, 2012
He accused me of drug seeking behavior while laying in a hospital bed in excruciating pain and told me the pain was all in my head. The next day, still in pain, I followed up with my own doctor, who told me I had pulled a muscle in my lower back. If he believed I was a drug addict, why did he write me a prescription for a high dose narcotic?

October 3rd, 2011
I spent 6 hrs in the ER with Dr. Mosher, where I was accused of lying about being pregnant with my second child, he shoved my stomach way too hard (where the baby is), and in 6 hrs all he did was order 2 tests, a pregnancy test & "blood work" which alledgedly disappeared and had to be redone! Of course, the diagnosis was completely off since he asked no relevant questions or even remotely addressed the issue at hand. He was insulting, he laughed and said "I don't know what would cause that much pain". The worst part of this is that I have a history of kidney stones with pregnancy, and by the time I was able to get decent care one kidney was backed up, and the other one starting to as well. He is a horrible doctor and a repulsive example of a doctor who left me hanging crying in pain for 6 hours until his shift ended with kidney stones, BTW, they HURT! Stay away from this doctor at all costs, especially if you are young & have health problems, as he seems to be very unfair & condescending to young people.