A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moulton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moulton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Moulton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Medical Center Mayo Health System
- St James Medical Center-MHS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Buell Moulton MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Moulton practice?
- Dr. Keith Moulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Moulton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint James, MN.
See Saint James Primary Care Doctors and Saint James General Practitioners.