A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Munson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Munson, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Darrel Munson FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Munson practice?
- Dr. Keith Munson has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Munson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Colorectal Surgeons.