Dr. Keith Nachmanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Nachmanson?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Keith Nachmanson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 24th, 2014

WHY is this man a doctor?

I've read the other reviews, and find I agree with them all. Quite possibly he is one of the rudest, degrading humans in this profession I've come across. Unfortunately I have two rare life altering illnesses so have seen more than my share of doctors. Most have been courteous, professional, seemingly well informed, etc. Things you expect especially from a specialist. Clearly I was wasting his time (to do what I wonder) and told me he could only address one illness per visit. He was abrasive, rude, and we never actually discussed treatment or a plan on how to move forward. So it was MY time that was wasted. I've often wondered what happens to the doctors who graduate in the bottom 5% of their class. They are doctors nonetheless and possibly he is one of them. I met with another doctor shortly after this one and when he saw that I had seen Dr. Nachmanson, he peered over his glasses at me and said, "Hmm...how did THAT go?" in a tone that said this doctor's reputation was no secret. I would even question anyone who referred you to Dr. Nachmanson. What a poor excuse for a doctor. I would have rated 0 stars, but that isn't given as an option.

June 4th, 2014

Only visit if you are depressed.

This doctor will tend to lump you in a category regardless of the true diagnosis. He will make and suggest treatment before any scans or kris are made. I struggled to write this review but the visit was so painful I wanted to spare anyone else the experience of being humiliated or talked down to I'm sure in areas he might be very competent but it is not worth the degradation.

February 21st, 2012

My Doctor sent me to him . . . What was he thinking@!!@!

I really don't know where to start . . . Everyone here has said it best! Please if you have a doctor telling you to go to him, ask for someone else - I still can't believe my doctor sent me to him.

January 25th, 2012

DON"T GO

From the moment we walked in the door the staff was rude, ignored us. The office smelled. The dr repeatedly rolled his eyes, interrupted us, and was EXTREMELY rude in general. This was the worst expereince i have ever had at a dr's office. He provided no answers and didn't want to answer any questions. At one point he put his hand up and told us to see our family dr.

April 6th, 2011

Don't see this doctor

My mother has Trigeminal neuralgia and went to see this doctor, I went along, and he is quite possibly the worst doctor in the world. The absolute rudest man, doesn't care about anyone, my mom is sitting there crying in pain and he could care less. I could not believe how awful and horrible he made her feel.

June 14th, 2010

Wow....

I don't think I've ever been to a worse doctor - of any specialty. Look - I'm the first guy to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but the man looked absolutely miserable...and he acted that way, too! It seemed like he hated his job so much I actually asked him if he were retiring soon. He said, "Not until this economy recovers." Then he asked me why I was there. I began telling him my symptoms but he stopped me mid-sentence and his tone of voice said to me, "You obviously don't know what you're talking about." Then he immediately went into what seemed like a sales pitch to get a test done. I had to FORCE him to listen to my worst symptom - the real reason I went to see him!At the end of the session, I asked if there was anything I could do on my own to help my situation. Ice, heat, anti-inflammatories...anything at all? It was as if I had exhausted the man with my questions and, exasperated, told me there was nothing at all I could do but get this test. In fact, he rubbed his head and face in a manner which said, "Ugh...How many times do I have to tell this guy?"So, I came in a week later and did the test. Side note - I asked the staff specifically if the test would cost me anything as money was tight. They told me "It's covered by insurance." In fairness to them (very sweet ladies) - they were right. But what I didn't know was that I still had to come out of pocket because the entire cost of the test went toward my deductible. Long story short - Thanks to the neurological study, I found that I don't have carpal tunnel syndrome. Then I met a physical therapist who bent my wrist down and asked me if I was in any pain at all. "Not a bit," I said. "Then you don't have carpal tunnel," he replied. Great! So I'm still in pain but now I'm out $300 to find out I don't have one possible cause. Worst patient-physician experience ever. I will never again choose a physician based on his nearness to my house. What was I thinking?

April 16th, 2010

Please retire

Man does not care about the emotions of his patients. Rude. Does not welcome any questions from the patients. Manners and courtesy towards patient is non existent.

August 8th, 2015