Dr. Keith Newby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2014
2 Make An Impression
I wouldn't trade this Dr in for the world. I will personallt say that he has a passion in what he does. This makes all the difference. I cant thank him enough for being the individual that he is. I would highly recommend Dr. K. Newby to all that is in need of his services.

October 6th, 2012
A CARING PHYSICIAN!
Patient-friendly staff. Dr. Newby was personable. He was informative and gave me an opportunity to ask questions.I feel that I can trust him to provide me with the best of care. I can highly recommend him to family members and friends.

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Newby is such a kind caring man. I have had an issue with my heart since a child....no other cardiologist was able to diagnos my problem. Dr Newby diagnosed and treated me...and no issues since!!!

October 7th, 2010
Great Cardiologist
I credit Dr. Newby with saving my life

April 10th, 2010
Best Cardiologist
I have recommended Dr. Keith Newby to my mother and sister and he has provided excellent care as always. He is so caring and such a down to earth person at heart.

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Newby is the best.

March 19th, 2009
Doctor Keith Newby is one of the BEST cardiologist doctors you will find in the hampton roads area. My son had beenseen by several cardiologist and not onediagnose his condition. My son wasrush to Sentara Norfolk General and Dr. Keith Newby was called to examine my him. At that time Dr. Newby explained what was medically happening and started treatment immediately. He is a God sent, and because of his early intervention with treatment my son is alive today. My family is grateful for his service and staff. Dr. Mark East wason call while my son was admitted on one occasion and he examine my son and provided medical information in a language that was easily understood along with caring and considerate manners. We strongly refer Dr. Keith Newby group to our friends and family if they need a cardiologist. We know the Lord used Dr. Keith Newby to help our son.

January 27th, 2009
Dr. Newby is the best physician in town for Cardio problems. My husband had been seen by several physicians at different hospitals and they continue to miss diagnosis him. Few months had gone by and he was continuing to complain about the same problems. One evening we tried the emergency at NSG hospital, the physician that night recommended him to us. We have been very pleased with his diagnosis and services & will continue to be serve by him. Thanks Dr. Newby, there should be many, more physician's with your quality!

October 16th, 2008
He's The Best
I am sixty years old and Dr Newby is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is caring, compassionate, and brilliant. He gave me back my life. I will always be thankful to him and for his practice. His office staff is just as professional. You will be lucky to have him and to work with his staff.

July 25th, 2008
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
He has excellent bedside manners. He take the time to listen to any concerns and answers all your questions. I don't have anything negative to say. This is a GOD sent man.