A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Newell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Newell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Newell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Newell practice?
- Dr. Keith Newell has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Newell practices Family Medicine near Big Rapids, MI.
See Big Rapids Family Physicians.