Dr. Keith Nord MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Nord is the Best!
Has operated on both carpal tunnels; both shoulders; left knee (Minuscus). Very satisfied with results. Will go back to him if needed.

July 24th, 2013
Still in pain.
Dr. Nord is obviously one of the best in his field, and that may be a problem. I went in with severe shoulder pain. A short physical exam and he diagnosed a torn rotator cuff, but could not be sure unless there was an MRI. I decided to go with a cortisone shot. He said thanks and that was that. A very young girl came in and administered the shot. For some reason I did not think she was getting the shot in the correct area, and I have had NO relief from the pain. It is 3:00 and I am on the computer because I cannot sleep. If you see Dr. Nord take a written list of questions and concerns, don't make small talk, and I think you will be satisfied. At this point I don't know if I will see him again unless I choose surgery. The Internet has supplied MUCH more info than I received from my appointment.

September 10th, 2012
Dr Nord Is very unprofessional Doesnt care about other people just himself I would not recomend him at all. He just is after the almighty dollar and how to impress other people

March 15th, 2012
Excellent experience. Very knowledgeable . Caring and very attentive. Was told by many he was an expert in his field and have no doubt. He's the best!

July 26th, 2011
Demented
Dr Nord is the worst person in the world!!! He cares nothing about a patient. He was angry when we took notes, and seemed very defensive about something. He may be a great physician and inventor, and maybe even a great air force leader of the past. He needs to be canned!

June 15th, 2011
after realizing i needed a doctor after a knee injury, i called SOS Dr keith Nord was recommended by a family friend. He quickly diagnosed my problem got me my MRI and explained all my options I was very pleased with the outcome I would definitely recommend Dr Keith Nord and SOS to anyone

March 31st, 2011
Best Doctor for Shoulder
I had the most satisfying experience with Dr. Nord. He performed a full shoulder replacement after some doctor in NY did a terrible job of a partial shoulder replacement. Dr. Nord saved my life and gave me a good quality of life with my shoulder which previously I did not have. Since I was from out of state, the staff was very cooperative in scheduling me for office visits, helping me get set up in Jackson, TN. I cannot say enough about Dr. Nord and his staff. His credentials are impeccable.

August 21st, 2010
Dr. Nord Excellent Shoulder Doctor
My experience with Dr. Nord was wonderful. He diagnosed my problem immediately. He was recommended by a friend who knew of his expertise in full shoulder replacement. I had a frozen right shoulder after having partial replacement. The previous doctor did not know how to fix my problem after operating on me and no doctor in NJ wanted to touch me. Traveled from NJ to Jackson to see Dr. Nord, was given excellent professionalism by his office and had no problem in seeing him. My case was a very complicated one. Dr. Nord spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions and explaining the problem. The surgery was videotaped by the hospital due to the complications. I cannot thank Dr. Nord enough for saving my life and giving me back a good quality of life with my shoulder. I would highly recommend this doctor.

April 21st, 2010
Definitely am switching Doctors after last week's appt!
The staff at S.O.S. are some of the rudest, uncaring people that I have ever met. Dr. Nord was very rarely available for my appts and I have seen a total of four different people over the course of a year and a half. Often times Dr. Nord would make a statement about my prognosis and then completely change his mind the next visit with something entirely contradictory...if I even got to see him. I would never recommend this clinic to anyone, ever.

April 10th, 2010
If you make an appointment with Dr. Nord you can expect to wait, on average, between 2-3 hours before you will actually be seen. I had an appointment at 10:30 and was seen at 2:00 in the afternoon. When I questioned the staff they said he was in his office taking care of other "business". When I was foolish enough to return to his office for a second visit I noticed him on his computer trading stocks. Is this really a good idea when you are supposed to be seeing me...3 hours ago?! Again after questioning the staff one frustrated staff member told me it has always been that way since she started working there and the wait has always been between 2-4 hours. She said he often leaves the hall for long periods at a time. She said he also books about 90 patients a day! Can anyone really take good care of that many people. Once he came in the room he was friendly but only stayed a couple minutes and rushed out before I could ask any questions. He apparently has no concern about his patients and their families who were taking valuable time out of their day to seek medical attention. Surely there are doctors out there who care more about their patients than their portfolio and can take care of my problem without the extraordinary wait. This is not one of them.

February 24th, 2010
complaint
would like this to be directed to Dr. Nord. My mother and I were told of how great of a doctor you were. We were referred to you by my doctor, Dr. Kirby. We waited two hours for you to see me. I have had a shoulder problem that has been bothering me for over three weeks now. While waiting our two hours, my mother asked how much longer it would be before we got to see you. To both her's and my surprise you had left the office; without any warning to the people still waiting for you. That being said, I was very, very, very upset with the matter. I would like to tell you that that was a very immature move, and I am surprised that a doctor would do such a thing without any warning to your patients. But you managed to do so. I feel that that wasn't professional on your part. Do you have any idea how upset I was? Of course not, you weren't there. I had to miss school, for the second time this week. Do you realize how much of a burden that is? Like I said, I was highly aggravated with the way you handled things, and I for one did not want to step foot back in that place, and I wouldn't but I'm scheduled for a MRI. I heard you were the best in what you do, but it seems I will never get to know that, nor will I ever want to. Cause as far as I'm concern, you did not act professional in anyway. Bottom line: I expected much more from someone of your caliber. I suppose next time I'll know better, won't I?

October 4th, 2009
very rude and only interested in money