A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Norvill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Norvill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Norvill graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norvill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Norvill DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Norvill practice?
- Dr. Keith Norvill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Norvill practices Neurological Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX.
See Pueblo Surgeons.