Dr. Keith Norvill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 8 reviews

August 23rd, 2016
Spinal fusion
Can be rude ,i had my second spinsl fusion done by home my pain is worse then before i am in constant paingoing to see a specialist in colorado springs in september, i would never go back to norvill

July 25th, 2016
Can be very rude. Had spine surgery almost 4months ago. Two weeks after surgery my pain was worse than before surgery. I went for my follow up and told him about the pain and he shrugged and said its muscle spasms and sent me to physical therapy. Therapy didnt work so I went to my primary doctor who ordered an MRI and found out that my spinal cord is still being pinched. I go back to see the neurosurgeon In a week and a half so we will see what he has to say.

April 11th, 2015
He didn't seem to understand any of my medical illnesses. I got my primary care doctor to send me to a experienced doctor in downtown Denver instead.

June 8th, 2013
screwed me up for life
Dr. Norville did surgery on my back seven years ago and I have been in a wheelchair ever since. All because he put the rods so high up I can not stand or hold myself upright. I have talked to countless people he has done the same to. I feel sorry for people he treats. The Dr.s in Houston can't even fix the mess he made. I now live with a life time of pain and living in a wheelchair. Thanks Dr. Norvill, shame you wouldn't even talk to me after what you did.

August 27th, 2012
J.C. from Texas
I was a patient of his in Texas. he did 2 surgeries on me, and I loved him as a doctor....I surely hated to see him leave. My son needs a back surgeon and wished he was still here.

December 12th, 2011
Don't use him
Dr. Norville put cages in my spine over 10 years ago when he was working in Tyler/Nacogdoches TX. When my back didn't fuse, he said the pain was in my head. I had to have a 2nd back surgery 5 years later to correct it. I walked around for 5 years with my back broken in 8 places.

October 20th, 2009
Dr. Norville is not Board Certified in his field so there for beware of a Dr. that is not board Certified. And talk to people he has operated on. I would not go back to him ever after my surgery. I now have two numb leg instead of one.

June 12th, 2009
doctor profile
caring doctor who was very good with my mother...answered all of our questions...made us feel at ease