Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
I reccomend Dr O'Reilly and his staff
I took my brother who has Down Syndrome to see Dr O'Reilly at the Westminster office of Chesapeake Urology. My brother got excellent treatment in every way. We had two visits with the doctor: one for an exam and then after having sonograms done right there at Chesapeake, another consult with him as he reviewed the results. They also drew blood right there. This means we got the best care plus did not have to go to imaging centers or labs and then fight with them to send the results of tests to the doctor. Wonderful care and I am very grateful

May 31st, 2012
Absolutely wonderful Doctor
I can't tell you how much I appreciate Doc O'Reilly. His professionalism and knowledge are unsurpassed! He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to deal with! I can't recommend him enough! You will not be disappointed.

March 17th, 2012
Very kind and caring. Listens to what you say. No pain or discomfort during procedures. Referred me to urogynecologist who can better treat my problem. Appreciate his honesty and that he didn't try to treat me not knowing, as 2 previous docs did. Knows its a gyn not a bladder problem. Would definately recommend Dr. O'Reilly. He even wants me to call and let him know what the new Doc says.

June 9th, 2011
Kidney Stones
Performed emergency surgury at 11:30PM on a Sunday night for kidney stones.He explained the procedure and total plan of treatment.