A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Obstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Obstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Obstein, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Obstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Louis Obstein MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Obstein practice?
- Dr. Keith Obstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Obstein practices Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Gastroenterologists.