Learn more about Dr. Keith Odegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Odegard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odegard
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odegard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Odegard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Odegard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Odegard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Odegard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Odegard practice?
- Dr. Keith Odegard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Odegard practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors.