A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Odegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Odegard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Odegard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Odegard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Odegard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Odegard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Odegard practice?
- Dr. Keith Odegard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Odegard practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.