Dr. Keith Patterson DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Owasso, OK

2.1

March 1st, 2016
I have seen him 3 times. Waited 2 hours first time, 45 minutes second time and 1 1/2 hours 3rd time before walking out.

July 25th, 2015
"Hesitant"
After having many gallbladder attacks I was told by him that it was just acid reflux. So after another "attack" I went straight to the emergency room the pain was horrible! They gave me meds for my gallbladder and set me up an apt with the ultrasound tech for the next week... This test was ordered by their ER at bailey. After getting them done 3 or 4 days later I have a call from Sarah, Dr pattersons nurse and she said "dr Patterson was hesitant to look at the result because he wasn't the one who ordered them, doesn't know why you had it done, who order them" I responded in was in the ER with pains having what i believe was a gallbladder attack went to the ER they ordered them. "Well he decided to go ahead and look at them and he did find gallstones and a thickening gallbladder" for a dr to be "hesitant" to look at an ultra sound result that came from my ER visit, I should feel a little bit more like someone who needs help, and less like -oh I don't want to look at these bc I already told her it was acid reflux- "hesitant" come on really?

April 2nd, 2015
Malpractice Waiting to Happen
Our family has used him numerous times. Not only has he misdiagnosed major illnesses, he prescribed diabetic meds without giving a monitor causing a woman in her 80s blood sugar to plummet to 40 and emergency ride to ER and hospitization. He did not monitor blood thinners for over a year, patient did himself until cardiologist took over, he sits smugly at counter outside exam room staring at computer EVERY visit while you wait up to 30 min for him to "appear" and possibly look you over for a minute, hoping to get somewhat of a diagnosis, and accurate at that which happens maybe 50% of the time.