A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pearlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Pearlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pearlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Elliot Pearlman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Keith Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Pearlman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.