A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pereira is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Pereira, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Pereira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Pereira MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Pereira practice?
- Dr. Keith Pereira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Pereira practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.