A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Phillips is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Phillips, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Marshall Phillips MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Keith Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Phillips practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Pediatricians.