Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Phillips
Dr. Keith Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Keith Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Donald Durden
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi28
Dr. Steven Dunton
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Carlos Alvarado
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi43