A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Phillips, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Marshall Phillips MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Keith Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Phillips practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Pediatricians.