A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pierce is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pierce has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Pierce practice?
Dr. Keith Pierce practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.