Internists

38525 Eight Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
734-542-5512
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

• Currently 2.1190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Practice Fusion. Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  Weight Loss  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

What a joke, he is the rudest person I have ever talked to. I couldn't believe some of the things he said to me. I asked a few questions and he said to me, "you can't even shut up and listen"! He did all of these tests on my first visit, including a heart dopler right there in the office. When I went back for the second and last apt., he never even went over my tests, I don't think he even looked at them. I got a bill from the imaging company for over $400. and I have great health care insurance. I called his office for a copy of all of my tests and they said that Dr. Pierce had to decide whether they would give them to me or not and that there would be a charge. Blue Cross told me who each provider was so I contacted each of them and got a copy to take to my primary care doctor. They encourage B-12 shots, $15.00 for one or $50.00 for 10. They really make out because nobody ever goes back for more then one. The doctor is a scam artist and a crook!!!!

Apr 25th, 2014

Poor example of a doctor. Went to this man for abt 10 years. How dumb was that. Everything that people have written abt him is spot on.This clown should be in jail, along with his wife!!!

Nov 28th, 2013

Very nice office great location. Dr. Pierce is very thorough and always call personally with my test results.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ron Bookholder on Nov 11th, 2013

This guy is aweful. Do not go to him. Please save yourself and go to Another physician . This guy gets paid by pharmaceutical Business. He told me to register in a trial and we both would Be paid 125 every visit. This guy should lose his license. Note I didn't refer to him as a doctor because there is no way He graduated from an accredited program.

|  Weigh Loss clinic?  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

What a fraud! The man is obese--and he bills insurance for his weight loss "program." Physician--heal thyself!! How does he get away with this crap? Unfortunately, this site does not have a "zero" or a "minus" rating option.

|  How did this guy become a doctor?  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

I needed a new doctor that was close to my work as I have diebeties and needed a conveinent location to go in for frequent visits. I needed my perscriptions filled. The nursing assistant wrote the perscription before I ever saw him. I waited an hour to see him, then he ripped up my perscription and said we can control it by diet. He never asked about my medical history, family's medical history, he didn't even ask if I had children. I had blood work done, and an ekg. When I went back to his office a 2nd time for the results and a scheduled ultra sound of my heart, no one knew why I was there. I had waited 2 hours for them to figure it out. Then I went back for results. He didn't even go over the results with me...just gave some analagy that I completely did not understand and put me on his weight loss program. He spent 2 minutes or less with me and actually said "if you don't speak, we will get through this quicker." I would NOT ever recomend him to anyone!!! He is awful, rude, and I am seriously questioning how he ever became a doctor.

|  Concerned  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

This doctor is unbelievable! Please save yourself the time, headache and heartache! Most likely you will wait over 30 minutes, more like an hour. Then he shuffles his miserable self into your room, grunts out a few words that you won't be able to understand. He advises me to come back monthly.. For nothing.. Without health insurance he offered a flu shot to me. Told me the price, I paid cash for it in my room..?? Then I got a bill that was supposed to be sent to my insurance company.. That I don't have! I took the bill to the office the front desk women grabbed it from me so fast! Because they were made up charges they meant to send to my insurance company.. Not to mention he runs groupon coupons for healthcare!!?? The worst.. My mom was his patient, she had insurance for the majority of the time she saw him, as soon as she didn't and started having pains in her stomach, he told her non insurance, no tests.. You can't afford it! She had so much pain she asked for more pain killers... He called her a "junkie"! He finally did an ultrasound, lab results returned claiming "gas bubble" on the pancreas... A few months later my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer! And 2 weeks ago she lost her battle! She only made 2 months and 3 weeks! Dr. Pierce is a joke, insulting, uneducated, unpleasant, greedy and shouldn't be practicing medicine! Please don't go to see him! Don't let what happened to me and my family happen to you!

|  FRAUD Settlement  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

check out Dr. Keith Pierce... Fraud for kickbacks through an imaging company. That should be enough said. He was in a settlement for accepting money "kickbacks" for the referrals he was sending the imaging company....

|  Not very nice  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I do not recommend him to anyone for weight loss or otherwise. Condescending and mean. No one wants a doctor who talks to them that way. I feel bad for the staff that works for him.

|  Result  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

WOW! From the comments I've just read I don't think this is the doctor {recommened by Providence Hospital when called Physicians refferal} for my 88 yr old mother! Thank you all for comments!

Feb 12th, 2012

All my questions were answered by Dr. Pierce. His staff was very polite and timely.

Feb 7th, 2012

dr. Pierce, to me, is nothing but a quack....making patients wait well over an hour just to see him for 2 minutes....he doesn't hesitate to call you a lier....if he doesn't believe you....it was the worst experience of my life....in my opinion he is nothing but a "glorified" dr. with no bedside manors....I hated him!!!!

|  FUND RAISING OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE SO TACKY  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR COMMENTS, MONEY IS ALL HE'S INTERESTED IN. RUDE ARROGANT AND A NOT SO CLEAN OFFICE. GOT ME FOR 10 BUCK'S FOR A BREAST CANCER PIN AND WANTED ME TO BRING IN MY BOTTLES FOR SOME CHARITY AND SIGN UP FOR A KROGER CARD. GOT ME AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 10 BUCK'S FOR A SUPPLEMENT I PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN NEED. NEVER EXAMINED ME PERSONALLY JUST GOT A BOAT LOAD OF TESTS DONE AND A LECTURE. IF HE WAS THE LAST DOCTOR ON EARTH OUR SPIECES WOULD DIE OUT.

|  QUAK DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

All I can say is! What a waste of money to be his Doctor!!! He is not a Doctor!!! He is just a Doctor for your money!!!

|  QUACK!!!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I wouldn't take my dog to this guy! Don't go, find another doctor! Its all about the money and the medical attention is secondary, if you get any at all. The nursing assitant asked me if I needed a presciption before I even seen Dr. Pierce. I guess she's the Doctor!

|  Phd  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

VERY LONG WAIT TIME.BIG TURN OVER WITH STAFF.RUDE, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TO A DYING PERSON.

|  ms jones  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Started as weight loss program,used as primary Dr.went in with cold got shot,went in for sinus got shot,sore throat yes another shot each time billing my insurance,but the oddest thing in the year I seen him never once did he remove the stepascope from his neck,or check my throat when I said it was sore.I had a mamagram apt and he wanted a urine test ! I came to the realization he was going to harm me more than help,Much more is going on there and he should be investigated! Being rude all his career as a Dr does not excuse him from anything.I will do my best to get all the people I referred away from his office!

Oct 26th, 2010

This man is the rudest, most condescending doctor I have ever come across. I recently went to his office for a follow up for my ER visit. I have 2 broken ribs and he accused me of being a drug addict when I asked for pain medication. He also spoke to me in an extremley condescending manner. I personally think that Dr. Pierce should recieve disaplinary action. Steer clear of this doctor.

|  money doctor  |  show details
by Fatimah on Jul 7th, 2010

This doctor was all about making money and overcharging insurance company. He would order a mirage of unnecessary tests, and if I ask him what it was about he would redicule me. I received several copayment bills because he sent my labs to unapproved provider. He doesn't care about his patients, he only cares about making money

|  Been that way alonnnnnnnng time  |  show details
by Been there, done that, do that NO MORE on Jun 25th, 2010

You are not going to get him to change his "spots". I went to him and so did my family many years ago and he has been that way since his initial partnership was disolved with his previous partners from his start in the medical field. Get to lookin' for a real doctor. You are definitely being ripped off. RUN don't walk away. Best of Luck, you'll be better off.

|  This guy definitely picked the wrong vocation . . . .  |  show details
by Disgusted Ex-patient of Dr. Keith Pierce on Apr 27th, 2010

I thought after seeing Dr. Pierce (the title makes me cringe when I think of it being applied to him) a couple of times that it was just a personality conflict. I soon realized that this "doctor" is the most insensitive person there is; he's completely money hungry. If you read all of the comments posted here, you will see that the only postive one was written by someone named "Gina." Gina just happens to be his wife. Coincidence? I think not . . .

|  THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS NOT PROFESSIONALHE IS SO RUDE TO HIS PATIENTHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A PATIENT RIGHT!!!!HE ORDER A LOT OF TEST FOR ME WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.I THINK HIS A MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR AND A FRAUD DOCTOR. I FOUND HIS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM AT A NEWS PAPER AND STATING IT'S FREE BUT, WHEN I WENT TO THE OFFICE THE DOCTOR WAS ASKING MONEY TO PAY FOR MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. I THINK!!! HE IS THE MOST DISHONEST DOCTOR, I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM AS YOUR PRIMARY DOCTOR AT ALL!!! THIS DOCTOR WILL SUCK YOUR MONEY DRY. YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN THE ROOMS FOR 4 HRS. STRAIGHT. HE CAME TO MY ROOM TALKING ABOUT NON-SENSE STUFF, INSTEAD TALKING TO ME ABOUT MY PROBLEMS, HE WASN'T LISTENING AT ALL HIS IGNORING ME AND IT IS SO RUDE OF HIM TO LECTURE ME!!!! WATCH OUT FOR THIS DOCTOR. YOU MIGHT BE THE NEXT VICTIMS!!!!!!

|  I can't believe this guys calls himself a Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

He never lets you talk, you only can listen. He treats you like a child. He gives you so many tests and makes money from your insurance. He is a SCAM, he always finds a reason to get you back in the office, so he can do more tests and make more money off of you! Please do your research and stay away from this doctor!

|  excellant doctor  |  show details
by gina1234 on Nov 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

The best doctor I have ever seen. The doctor and staff are caring and concerned. The doctor spends as much time as needed. Very little wait. I get better every visit. I have known him for years. Always calls with results

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Jul 10th, 2008

If you like getting test done then you should see this doctor. I think he could max out your deductable in one visit. If only the insurance company new the scam he was pulling for money. When he calls you on a sunday night and when i say night i mean 10:00pm to tell you that you need to repeat a urine he sounds desperate for your money.

|  The Worst Doctor in Michigan  |  show details
by Jesse on Jul 9th, 2008

This Doctor doesn't care about his patient. His all about money. He keep calling me to come in the office and there's nothing wrong with me. This Doctor harass me.The reason why I don't go to his office anymore, because he was rude and he keep me in the room for a long time to lecture me instead talking about my condition. this is not the Doctor that I recommend to everyone. Avoid seing this Doctor.

May 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Definately worth the wait!!!: Keith Pierce is an exellent doctor. He is one of a kind and worth the wait.S.D. Northville, MI

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

If you like waiting, this is the place: Every single visit, enormous waiting time, whether in the lobby or in the patient room. If you chose a new doctor, they want YOU to pay the fees for copying the records. I'm not going back.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com