Dr. H Pinchot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
1st Dr who truly understood my pain and didnt critisize my weight.

June 20th, 2016
I have had the best experience with Dr. Pinchot. He is a great listener and takes his time to understand what you need.

May 3rd, 2013
Impressed with visit
I had a very successful visit with Dr. Pinchot. I did wait about 20 minutes to go into the exam room, but I was promptly seen by Dr. Pinchot as soon as the nurse finished putting my information into the computer. He was very informative, told me all of my options, very professional, but at the same time very nice. He answered all of my questions and even asked before he left the room if I had any more questions. I have seen other pain management physicians, and even though they were well qualified, they were not friendly, in fact was arrogant. This was only my first visit with Dr. Pinchot but it was successful. I will find out more when I go in next week for a procedure. Right now, I am very pleased.

August 10th, 2011
chronic pain sufferer
After waiting in the waiting area for 45 minutes, I was taken to an exam room where I sat for 3 1/2 hours!!!! When he finally came in he did a short exam on my reflexes, leg strength, and how high I could lift my leg. He never gave me a chance to say anything and drew his own conclusions. He spent all of maybe 3 minutes with me after a 3 1/2 hour wait. He was rude, cold, and didn't seem to care about me at all. This man wasted my time and Medicare's money. Don't waste your time or money with him.

June 2nd, 2011
He be da best
Dr. Pinchot fix me up real good.

March 30th, 2011
My first appt was a 2 hour wait, then I was scheduled for a procedure and was told it would be at least an hour wait before being seen. I was going to reschedule and was told it will still be a long wait at my next appt. Upon rescheduling, the nurse brought Dr. Pinchot out and he asked why I was leaving-I told him because this scheduling is rediculous because I have to wait 1-2 hours before being seen when I had a 4:00 appt.(it was then 4:00). He immediately started waiving his finger up in the air at me saying "who told you that, and what time is it now?". I replied that 3 different employees told me it would be at least an hour wait and told him that he didn't have to waive his hand up in the air at me like that! He then stormed off and told me I didn't have to come back. Also, as he was waiving his hand in the air at me, he had on surgical gloves as he was headed to another STERILE procedure; the more I think about this, I'm glad I left because that is not very sterile to be putting your gloves on BEFORE entering the patient's room for a procedure and waiving them around in the reception area. As I was leaving, another patient came in with a 4:15 appt, and my procedure alone was supposed to take an hour once I actually got to the room; I had an anticipated wait time of 3 hours total (at 4:00) and their clinic closes at 5:00 and this patient was schedule only 15 minutes behind me. This tells me they are seriously overbooking. How is this possible? The doctor was very rude! I guess it's more about the money than the patient!

March 29th, 2011
Don't wast your time!
This so called doctor is a wait of time. His only concern is the money. He shows no real concern for his patients. Wen he looks at you and talks to you, he is thinking dollar signs and does not see your face. He is rude as wwell as his staff. The wait time is uncalled for, just a poorly managed office. He is a pain doctor, no emergencies, not on call, doiesn't have time to answer your questions or address your concerns, just takes long lunches and sleeps late??? If you are reffferred to this man, run away. That is the best advice, run away as fast as you can!

March 29th, 2011
Don't waste your time!

January 26th, 2011
What a wonderful Dr and staf I love them all
I was diagnosed with MS while being treated by Dr Pinchot for back pain. Nothing we did was working and he still has not given up on me.He referred my mother to him and she is 100% betterNicole is one of the nicest and most understanding nurses I have ever experienced. Shenot only returns evry call but listens with care and compassion

July 22nd, 2010
Absolutely the best
Dr Pinchot has been my "rock". I have had to neck and 1 back surgeries and was just diagnosed with Multiple Sclorosis. He is wonderful to talk to and his staff is awesome too

April 13th, 2010
very unprofessional staff/nurse.
I have never felt so unsafe in a doctor's office as I did. His nurse, Nicole is so unprofessional she actually invaded my personal space by yelling at me and jumping into my face. I was very scared. This woman has no business in this feild. Yes, I do plan to make a complaint with the Texas Board of Nursing. Which I'm sure will become she said, she said. But I'm sure I'm not the first to complain about her and I won't be the last. She absoulty refused to call Dr. Pinchot and release me as a patient. I'm sure Dr. Pinchot will be told one story....her side. I was in the middle of treatment when released. Do nurses really have the right to treat a person this way? I think not. I would love to know how many complaints have been made against her. Also, I e-mailed Dr. Pinchot's office asking the name of the office manager of course, no surprise there no one has contacted me. I have been left in so much pain from this Doctor's office I would not recommened him to anyone.