Learn more about Dr. Keith Pitchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pitchford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitchford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitchford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchford graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitchford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Pinnacle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Pitchford DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Pitchford practice?
- Dr. Keith Pitchford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Pitchford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint John, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Saint John Surgeons.