Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Pitchford
Dr. Keith Pitchford, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint John, IN, with another office in Crown Point, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pitchford is affiliated with ST Margaret Mercy South Campus, Advocate-South Suburban Hospital and St Anthony Medical Center. Dr. Pitchford has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Pitchford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Keith Pitchford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint John, IN.
Dr. Jennifer Bayer
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Saint John, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Joseph Spott
Saint John, IN 0.22 mi23
Dr. David Harris
Saint John, IN 0.76 mi10