A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pitchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pitchford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchford graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitchford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- ST Margaret Mercy South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Robert Pitchford DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Pitchford practice?
- Dr. Keith Pitchford has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Pitchford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, IN and Crown Point, IN.
See Dyer Orthopedic Surgeons.