A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Poole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Poole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Sistersville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Poole DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Poole practice?
- Dr. Keith Poole has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Poole practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sistersville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: New Martinsville, WV.
See Sistersville Primary Care Doctors.