A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Pratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Pratz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Pratz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Pratz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith William Pratz MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Pratz practice?
- Dr. Keith Pratz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Pratz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.